County commissioners approved SPLOST IV budget amendments worth $385,124.00 at this month’s meeting. The funds were sourced from completed projects and transferred to JP Moseley Park.
Funds were transferred from the following projects:
- $94,169.00 from East Lake Road @ SR 20
- $131,040.00 from Elliott Road
- $81,707.00 from Kelleytown Park
- $69,872.00 from Fire Station 16 in Kelleytown
- $8,337.00 from Fire Stations Capital Equipment
The amendment passed without discussion among board members. It’s common practice to transfer remaining dollars from completed projects to other SPLOST projects in the same commission district.